Lyme is a complex disease that stems from a type of tick known as the black-legged tick, which can transfer bacteria known as borrelia burgdorferi to the body. However, recently, the Michigan Lyme Disease Association, has stated that other insects such as mosquitoes, and possibly spiders or fleas can also potentially spread Lyme disease or cause similar infections.
Up to 300,000 Americans are diagnosed with Lyme disease every year, with the early symptoms varying, but often including flu-like symptoms of fever, chills, sweats, muscle aches, fatigue, nausea and joint pain.
Conventional medicine has a single avenue for healing: Antibiotics. And while antibiotic therapy is useful for some there are still many Lyme disease patients who continue to suffer. It’s critical to be aware that even though Lyme disease derives from a tick or insect bite, the manifestation of symptoms is generated by the inflammatory infection that is greatly influenced by the health of someone’s body and immune system.
People carrying the same bacteria can react in very unique ways depending on the health of their body and that’s why reversing Lyme disease by improving your overall immune function, health, and cellular metabolism is also key. In other words, getting to the root cause of the problem as opposed to trying to treat the symptoms.
Today we’ll be sharing Nature Crazy’s 6 exclusive recommendations backed by science and research that can give you the power to naturally reverse lyme disease and get your body back to a point of health.
1. We recommend regularly supplementing with Pentacyclic Alkaloid Chemotype which is also known as TOA-free Cat’s Claw. Scientific Research has demonstrated its strong immune response and restorative properties, along with pronounced anti-inflammation, antioxidant, and anti-infectious effects. A six-month pilot study was conducted with 28 patients suffering from Advanced Chronic Lyme disease. All had tested positive for Bb using the Western Blood test. At the end of the study 85% of the patients tested negative for Bb, and all the patients experienced a dramatic improvement in their clinical condition. Taking the study into account, the continual use of Cats Claw can reduce the infectious load in the body and help restore one’s health. We recommend using a high-quality brand daily.
2. We recommend supplementing with Coenzyme Q10 regularly because Lyme disease sufferers tend to be deficient in this nutrient. Coenzyme Q10 powers the body’s mitochondria and if you're low, your energy level will quickly diminish. As a result, those who address this deficiency will notice improvements in energy and a range of other symptoms. A study showed that the use of a supplement containing CoQ10 significantly reduced the fatigue of patients suffering from Chronic Lyme Disease Patients and other Intractable Chronic Fatiguing Illnesses. We recommend a quality brand daily.
3. Supplementing with Collodial silver on an ongoing basis will be helpful in your recovery. Colloidal Silver has been used for medicinal purposes for many centuries, and two in vitro laboratory studies have been conducted for its effectiveness against Borrelia burgdorferi the microorganism that causes lyme disease.
The studies showed that Colloidal Silver inhibited the growth of the bacteria by deactivating the bacteria’s oxygen metabolism enzymes and in turn, destroyed the bacteria’s cell membranes, stopping the replication of the bacteria’s DNA. The second study which was actually carried out by Dr. Wily Burgdorfer (the scientist who discovered the Lyme Disease pathogen) concluded that it was “uniformly deadly” to the Lyme pathogen. We recommend a quality brand regularly.
4. Consider supplementing with an extract from the Venus Flytrap plant called Carnivora. Carnivora is a known antiviral, antimicrobial, antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory that was developed by Dr. Helmut G. Keller in the 1970’s. In 1988, scientists were able to isolate Carnivora’s active component “plumbagin” which has shown in studies to be a strong immuno-stimulant with the ability to stimulate cytokines and inhibit protein kinases. In other words, it halts unnatural cell growth that doesn’t belong in the body.
As a result, it has also become increasingly popular among Lyme patients interested in taking advantage of the plant's potent anti-bacterial and immune-modulating effect. We recommend using Carnivora daily.
5. We recommend supplementing with a good probiotic daily because it can help good bacteria to grow and flourish in the GI tract, which has a huge impact on your overall immunity and health. Research has shown us that Probiotics are not only beneficial for health but can also help reduce infectious disease progression and inflammation in the body. We recommend using a good strain from a quality brand once a day.
6. Make sure to supplement with a magnesium malate supplement since a case report in the Magnesium Research Journal showed a magnesium deficiency with Lyme disease. In other words, it is highly likely that those suffering from Lyme are also deficient in magnesium. This is because the Lyme bacteria, Borrelia has evolved to use magnesium to finish its individual life cycle. Make sure to only use a type called Magnesium malate since other forms of Magnesium can still potentially feed the bacteria. We recommend Nutramedix Magnesium Malate daily.
These are our top 6 recommendations for reversing Lyme Disease and taking back control of your health. We hope that you've found the answers you were looking for, and that you try out all of these treatments for yourself to experience the benefits firsthand. We also encourage you to check out the additional links at the bottom of the page to other helpful resources for reversing the disease.
If you want updates on cutting edge hair, skin, and health tips just subscribe to this video below and check out our website at NatureCrazy.com Thanks for watching and have a great day.