Is your comb or shower drain filled with more hair than usual? Did you notice any round smooth bare patches on your scalp the last time you looked in the mirror? Have pits, dents, or cracks suddenly appeared on your fingernails? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then you may be suffering from Alopecia Areata.
Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune type of hair loss that causes the T-cells in your immune system to attack your hair follicles, and can be triggered by stress, illness, or medication. Very little is known about how you can effectively treat this condition or how you can prevent future onsets from occurring because many people view it as a cosmetic disorder. There are a number of different theories and speculations as to why Alopecia Areata afflicts certain people and how it can effectively be treated.
The fact of the matter is that you can reverse alopecia areata hair loss but you must get to the root of the cause as opposed to trying to treat the symptoms. Today we are going to share with you Nature Crazy’s secrets for reversing alopecia areata the right way. There are 6 secret methods that are proven through science and nature that will naturally thicken your hair and help put a halt to the alopecia areata hair loss.
1. The first one is to supplement with a combination of curcumin & transresveratrol. Research shows that Alopecia areata is driven by cytotoxic T lymphocytes and is reversed by JAK inhibition. Natural substances such as curcumin & trans-resveratrol can naturally modulate the Jak stat pathway. If that sounded a little complex, it’s because it certainly is! However, in layman’s terms, this means that this a key physiological regulator of inflammation and is an important regulator of adaptive immunity in the body. It also has anti aging effects on the brain so this has many other health benefits too! Taking one of each per day in the morning is highly recommended.
2. Additionally, many scientists beleive alopecia areata may also be a result of a deficiency in the immune system, since in many cases the hair can and does often re-grow spontaneously. As a matter of fact, Scientists are now discovering that almost all chronic auto-immune diseases are directly tied to stress and inflammation which can cause deficiencies in the immune system. And alopecia areata hair loss is no exception. Eating a diet rich in omega-3 fats and low in omega-6 fats is the very best way to reverse chronic inflammation damage and return our bodies to a state of balance. Taking an omega-3 supplement every day should help speed your recovery along even more. We recommend Krill Oil.
3. Vitamin D has a well-established effect on the immune system and is linked to a variety of autoimmune diseases. Recently, researchers at the Şişli Etfal Training and Research Hospital in Turkey conducted a study to determine if vitamin D levels relate to Alopecia Areata and how vitamin D may affect disease severity. They found that Deficient Vitamin D levels are present in patients with Alopecia areata and inversely correlate with disease severity We recommend supplementing with vitamin D on a daily basis to help with your recovery.
4. The 4th supplement is called Quercetin. Quercetin, is a flavanoid found in apples, grapes, and onions. In human studies, it has been shown to block the manufacture and release of inflammation-causing substances. In the case of Alopecia Areata (AA) there is an established correlation between the onset of AA and the release of Heat Shock Protein HSP70, involved in the inflammatory response. In a study HSP70 was inhibited by both local and systemic administration of Quercetin, and effectively helped prevent the onset of AA, and helped resolved AA. Additionally, it helps reduce anxiety and corticotrophin releasing hormone and modulates the hypothalmic pituitary-adrenal axis so it’s a win-win supplement for anybody suffering from alopecia areata. We suggest taking 500 mgs in the morning.
5. It’s always critical to use a topical aid to boost your hair and help alleviate the hair loss until you get your body hormones under control. The supplements help your body from the inside out, and an effective topical directly addresses the scalp and hair from another front. Avoid chemicals and opt for a natural topical that does not create dependent hairs but rather thickens and strengthens hair in a natural way. In this case, we wholly endorse Nature Crazy’s Daily and Nightly AA scalp tonis which contains a vast array of essential oils and other natural powerful ingredients scientifically proven to thicken hair in those with alopecia areata. In fact, a recent study showed that just one of our natural ingredients outperformed Minoxidil by itself! The key difference it dose so without skewing a short term hair growth signal. In onther words, you can ween off the product once your hair is back to normal. Here is a link to our Alopecia Areata Daily and Nightly discounted bundle.
6. The last but not the least step is to avoid traditional shampoos and only use natural hair care products. You can probably pick out shampoo faster than it takes you to read our recommendations, but accidently snagging a bad one can strip your hair of protective oils, cause breakage, and even contribute to hair loss which means choosing one with no sulfates or parabens. This is especially true when you are suffering from alopecia areata. It’s critical that you wash every day to remove buildup so the new hairs can come in. So really make sure to avoid sulfates and pick out a great shampoo. If you’re wondering what a good shampoo is anything with essential oils or biotin. We also wholly endorse and recommend Nature Crazy’s Just Really Thick Hair shampoo and conditioner.
These are the top 6 steps in getting Alopecia Areata under control and thanks for reading. If you want to join the pro hair health revoluion and just subscribe to our Nature Crazy Club where you will recieve regular updates on cutting edge hair, skin, and health tips.