Are you tired of waking up in the morning to find that your pillowcase is covered in hair? Are there large sections of hair that fall out when you run a comb through it, or is it thinning all over your scalp? Are you sick of looking in the mirror at a nagging receding hairline? If so, then the question that’s probably on your mind at this very moment is: can I really stop my hair loss?
It probably seems like everyone has a different “solution” to your problem, or wants to give their opinion about why you are suffering from hair loss. But no matter what you try, you just can’t seem to put an end to the shed. All of the “miracle cures” and invasive treatments end up just costing you a fortune, and more often than not they don’t even work. Which leaves you wondering: what’s the real cause of the problem and what can I do to treat it?
Some people are quick to point the finger at an overproduction of the enzyme DHT. They claim it’s the culprit for hair loss, but the truth is that it’s a bit more complicated than that. You see, everyone harbors this particular enzyme in their scalp and hair follicle, yet not everyone loses their hair now do they?
There isn’t any doubt whatsoever that DHT does play a role in Hair Loss, but hair loss is not singularly rooted in DHT. It can’t shoulder ALL the blame. In fact, you should really be thinking of it as more of a message-bearer. What we should also be focusing on instead is shielding, preventing, and reducing the enzymes and proteins that are precipitated by DHT.
There are a variety of inflammatory incidents that happen before and after DHT that we should all be aware of, as well as different bodily occurrences that have an impact on our production of DHT in the scalp. A perfect example of this is the fact that DHT stimulates TGF-Beta. This creates a domino effect wherein collagen enzymes are stimulated, which then initiates the follicle degeneration process. Certain cytokines, such as Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha, Superoxide, Reactive Oxygen Species, Prostaglandin imbalances, stress hormone elevation, and prolactin production can all leave their mark as well.
Managing all these factors as opposed to just managing DHT are critical to staving off hair loss. But the bigger question remains: What triggers these inflammatory events that cause your hormones to get out of whack in the first place?
Weight gain, Excessive physical or mental stress, Environmental Pollution, Poor diet and eating disorders, lack of vitamins and minerals, and a buildup of toxins in the body. Do genetics play a role? Yes, but your genes just determine a supsceptivity towards thinning and hair loss. There are many ways for halting the process naturally for ALL types of hair loss
Today, we’ll be sharing Nature Crazy’s 7 exclusive recommendations that can help you naturally reverse hair loss and regrow your hair. They address the most critical elements in hair loss and are proven through scientific research. Best of all, anyone wanting to thicken their existing hair, maintain its natural luster, or just add body and extra shine to it can follow these methods too.
So, without further ado, let’s start off with recommendation number one.
1. The first supplement that you should be taking on a daily basis is scutellaria baicalensis, which has been used extensively throughout the world as a medicinal remedy for eczema, psriosis, hay fever, hepatitis, bronchitis, and a whole host of other conditions that call for antibacterial treatments. As if all of these curative benefits weren’t enough, scutellaria baicalensis also enhances hair growth and prevents further hair loss by inhibiting DHT binding with the androgen receptor and regulating the hair growth factor. In essence, this forces your follicles to transition from the telogen to anagen growth phase, which puts a stop to widespread hair loss. A brand actually carried out testing on an active ingredient that consisted primarily of baicalin on hair loss patients, and the results were fantastic, especially for a 3-month treatment. We recommend taking one scutellaria baicalensis supplement every morning.
2. The second exclusive tip we’d like to share with you is utilizing Ecklonia Cava which is one of the most multifaceted supplements you can add to your routine. It can stimulate hair growth, prevent hair follicle death, and reduce DHT activity in a natural way. Research has also found that the enzyme responsible for hair and skin follicle degradation, Matrix Metallopretianse-9, is greatly inhibited by Ecklonia Cava. And last but certainly not least it even helps improve blood pressure and circulation which can aid in the condition of your hair. We recommend taking two a day, one in the morning and another at night.
3. Our third hair regrowth supplement we recommend is a combination of Curcumin and Resveratrol. Curcumin, is a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to your scalp health. Not only does it downregulate the androgen receptor and impede GSK-3beta, which is responsible for overflow of sebum on the scalp, but it also has the power to block Cannabinnoid receptor-1 when it’s combined with resveratrol. This is important because Cannabinnoid receptor-1 is to blame for detrimental hair growth cues due to stress and anxiety. Stress related hair loss is one of the most prevalent types of hair loss in the world today, and has very little to do with DHT or Genetics. These two supplements will help you take that hair regrowth obstacle out of your way. We recommend supplementing with both Curcumin and resveratrol daily.
4. The fourth supplement we recommend using on a regular basis is Milk Thistle for liver function. Alcohol, stress, fatty and sugary foods, can all contribute to hair loss because they all put stress on the liver. The liver removes hormones and toxins from our bodies including free testosterone and DHT. If it starts to underperform, levels of these hormones rise. Supplementing with milk thistle on a regular basis can help improve the functioning of your liver and thus improve your overall health and hair. We suggest taking one a day.
5. The fifth recommendation is taking an Omega-3 fatty acid supplement every day. Specific hormones, called prostaglandins, can slow hair follicle growth and when left unchecked greatly contribute to hair loss by allowing another hormone called interleukin 6 to shorten the anagen hair growth stage and extend the catagen hair sleeping stage. Using an Omega-3 supplement on a daily basis helps to suppress this inflammatory prostaglandin which is a direct response to DHT. Additionally, Omega-3 provides important health benefits to the cardiovascular system, the immune system, supports healthy growth and development, and reduces inflammation. We recommend taking Krill Oil twice a day which is an excellent choice for getting the right amount of Omega-3 in the diet.
6. The sixth tip isn’t a supplement, but a hair growth salve. It’s crucial to use a topical aid when treating hair loss. The supplements help your body from the inside out, and an effective topical directly addresses the scalp and hair from another front. A topical aid also gives you the chance to alleviate scalp inflammation and hair loss until your body’s hormone levels are balanced out. If at all possible, try to avoid chemicals and opt for a natural topical that does not create dependent hairs but rather stimulates and aids hair growth naturally. For this reason, we suggest applying Nature Crazy’s Hair Boost Tonic once a day.. After you start seeing an improvement in your hair you can ease off and use it every other day.
7. The final tip is actually something that you should avoid. If at all possible, steer clear of chemical laced shampoos and opt for only natural hair care products. The wrong products strip your hair of its protective oils, which causes breakage and exacerbates your hair loss. Our rule of thumb when choosing a new shampoo is to avoid the following ingredients. Sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, propylene glycol, PEG, DEA, TEA, parabens, and fragrances. All of these harmful ingredients can cause micro inflammation in your scalp and follicles. For shampoo and conditioner, we wholly endorse Nature Crazy’s Just Really Thick Hair Shampoo and Just Really Thick Hair Conditioner, because these products are specifically formulated for people who suffer from hair loss Not to mention, they are truly all-natural and absolutely free of harmful chemicals.
These are our 7 recommendations to stopping hair loss and taking control of your healthy hair regrowth. We hope that you’ve found the answers you were looking for, and that you try out all of these treatments for yourself to experience the benefits firsthand. If you want to join the pro hair health revolution just subscribe to our Nature Crazy Club where you will receive regular updates on cutting edge hair, skin, and health tips.