Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is becoming more and more common in men, and the increase in health problems, such as depression, heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes is definitely a factor.
For many, the most common way of dealing with Erectile Dysfunction is by taking the prescription drug called Viagra. However, the problem with using drugs is that they have the potential to cause a multitude of side effects and often work for less than half that use them. The fact of the matter is that you can reverse ED but you must get to the root of the cause as opposed to trying to treat the symptoms. The good news is there are several 100% natural compounds and supplements you can use on a regular basis that will naturally reverse erectile dysfunction and get your body back to a point of homeostasis.
In today’s video Nature Crazy goes over its top 6 tips for reversing erectile dysfunction.
1. Supplementing with Ecklonia Cava on a regular basis. A powerful erection depends upon the relaxation of the cavernous smooth muscle in the arteries of the penile muscle, which is activated by nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide performs a significant role in a plethora of physiologic processes and cellular activities from reproductive functions, to bone formation, and regulating blood pressure by dilating arteries. Supplementing with Ecklonia Cava will help increase your body’s production of nitric oxide which helps to dilate blood vessels so you can form and maintain an erection. In a 6 month study which included 31 men with erectile dysfunction Ecklonia cava performed better than Viagra. We recommend two a day.
2. Supplementing with a combination of L-arginine in combination with Pycnogenol, has been shown in studies to greatly enhance sexual function in men with Erectile Dysfunction without any negative effects. After the third month of treatment 92.5% of the men experienced a normal erection. We recommend using a high quality brand of each.
3. Supplement with colostrum daily. Other aspects in erectile dysfunction involve diminished circulatory levels of insulin growth factor-1 (IGF-1), a signal of growth hormone capacity. As we age, our levels of growth hormone begin to decline and we lose our ability to maintain an erection. Colostrum has been shown to naturally increase insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), stimulate tissue repair, boost the immune system, and optimize cellular reproduction to slow aging. Supplementing with a high quality brand will not only benefit your erectile dysfunction and libido but your health and longevity too.
4. Supplementing with Vitamin D daily because it can help normalize high blood pressure which is a commonly overlooked contributor of erectile dysfunction. Rather than using drugs that can potentially cause side effects just getting enough sunshine daily will improve blood pressure which can also help increase the production of Nitric Oxide which as mentioned earlier is very important. We recommend using a high quality supplement daily or adequate sunshine daily.
5. Supplement with Mucuna Pruriens on a regular basis. Hormones such as prolactin also play a significant role in erectile dysfunciton. In fact in a recent study, 60% of those with elevated prolactin levels had Erectile dysfunction. Mucuna Pruriens has been shown to lower elevated prolactin levels and increase the production of dopamine which will help with this problem. It also increases overall energy levels so it’s a win win supplement. We recommend one a day.
6. Supplement with acetyl l carnitine regularly. A study demonstrated that taking acetyl-L-carnitine showed to be sufficiently more effective than testosterone in improving nocturnal penile tumescence (night time spontaneous erections) and International Index of Erectile Function score. In other words, Acetly L carnitine was vastly superior to testosterone in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Make sure to couple it with the supplement alpha lipoic acid since they have a synergistic effect together. Take one of each daily with a meal.
These are our 6 recommendations to stopping erectile dysfunction and maintaining an erection. We hope that you’ve found the answers you were looking for, and that you try out all of these treatments for yourself to experience the benefits first hand. If you want updates on cutting edge hair, skin, and health tips just subscribe. Thanks for reading.