Chances are, one very important question has brought you here: how do I reverse my back pain and get my life back?
Chronic back pain is a common problem that doesn’t seem to have any readily available solutions. The answers may even seem questionable if you’ve spent time seeking the help of surgeons, chiropractors, and other medical professionals, only to end up with surgical scars and no results. Sadly, this is the norm for 99 percent of back pain sufferers, as only about 1 percent get real results from back surgery.
This is due to the fact that the root of the problem is usually ligament tears. Which means that removing the discs, fusing them together, or any other invasive spinal procedures aren’t going to work, despite their high price tag. Sure, chiropractic adjustments can occasionally alleviate the pain, but the support may not be permanent because the gracilis and sartorius muscles are simply too weak.
With this being said, there is a way to reverse back pain, but only if you are ready and willing to get to the heart of the problem rather than trying to cover it by treating the symptoms. Today we’ll be sharing Nature Crazy’s 5 secret natural methods that can give you the power to overcome back pain and start living the life you deserve.
1. The first secret is supplementing with Iodine and Ashwagandha. Why? Virtually all cases that involve lower back pain are the result of low adrenal function. Your gracilis and sartorius muscles are found within the pelvic region, and when they become weak your bones shift out of alignment. Once they are out of place, sciatica, pinched nerves, and other lower back ailments are sure to follow. Iodine can help you reverse lower back pain by balancing out your adrenal levels and getting your spine back into shape. Some of the most common signs of low adrenal function include a drop in systolic blood pressure when you stand up from a laying position, constant fatigue, sensitivity to stress, low libido, frequent infections, anxiety, sweet cravings, and a buildup of abdominal fat. If you notice any of these symptoms, then they are probably contributing to your back pain. We recommend taking Iodine and Ashwaghanda to raise your adrenal function.
2. The second supplement for reversing back pain is Magnesium. The beautiful thing about Magnesium is that it binds to citrate, carbonate, and other alkaline-based compounds. This means it can be used to promote an alkaline pH, which may significantly improve your overall health. A 2001 German study found that Magnesium supplementation can be extremely effective when it comes to treating lower back pain. It also helps with a variety of other health issues. We recommend using Now’s Magnesium.
3. The third supplement that can work wonders for back pain is Vitamin D. New evidence actually suggests that having a Vitamin D deficiency can cause continuing back pain that doesn’t seem to have any real solution. A study involving six patients who had a history of intractable back pain found that supplementing with sufficient amounts of vitamin D offered them a huge reduction in back pain. Keep in mind that each patient in the study were suffering from debilitating, chronic back pain that required medication, but with regular doses of Vitamin D they were able to speed up their recovery and overcome it completely! We recommend starting with 5,000 IU per day of Vitamin D. Also get your levels checked if you don’t notice an improvement to see if additional vitamin supplements may be necessary.
4. The fourth secret isn’t a supplement, but a salve. It’s crucial to use a topical aid when treating back pain. The supplements help your body from the inside out, and the creams battle the pain from another front. Topical aids also give you the chance to alleviate the pain until your body’s hormone levels are balanced out. If at all possible, try to avoid steroid injections, and go with natural products that can relive back pain without potential side effects. For this very reason, we suggest applying Nature Crazy’s cooling muscle jelly back rub once a day. After you start seeing an improvement you can ease off and use it every other day.
5. The fifth and final secret to reversing back is supplementing with at least 200 mg of Curcumin a day. Curcumin is the primary therapeutic compound found in the spice turmeric and has long been used in the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions. In a study, curcumin’s anti-inflammatory effects have been shown to be comparable to the potent drugs hydrocortisone and phenylbutazone as well as over-the-counter anti-inflammatory agents such as Motrin. Curcumin is definitely an aid in your quest for back pain relief. Take one a day in the morning.
These are the top 5 secrets to reversing back pain and getting your body back on the road to healing itself. If you’d like updates on cutting edge health tips and supplements that can help enhance your hair, skin, and health, just subscribe. Thank you so much for reading.